Take your cleaning business to the next level. Partner with Ladero and deliver the confidence that comes from offering our proprietary disinfectant.
Rather than leave the important job of disinfection to an in-house cleaning crew, many of your potential customers may be interested in learning the benefits of working with a partner to disinfect their businesses. This solution provides the efficiency and effectiveness of professional application, and, when coupled with proprietary Ladero disinfectant and application processes, these customer businesses see an uptick in the overall “halo effect,” where employees feel safer at work, and their attitude comes through in the entire work environment.
Our partners are independent businesses who set their own schedules and determine the needs of their clients on a case-by-case basis. They may recommend a one-time deep disinfection, which results in a durable bio-static shield that will protect the employees and customers for up to twelve weeks. Or our partner cleaning companies may recommend businesses set a schedule where they return for a reapplication, timed and tailored to the needs of the client.
Here are some of the businesses that partner with Ladero and use our proprietary disinfectant solution to help businesses increase the confidence of their employees and the comfort level of their customers.
Partner with Ladero
Think you may want too partner with Ladero to take your cleaning business to the next level with our proprietary disinfectant solution?
Our proprietary blend solution is a hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant. It is included on the EPA’s List N, which means our disinfectant is expected by the EPA to kill SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The products on List N fall into one of three categories:
- They demonstrate efficacy against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- They demonstrate efficacy against a pathogen that is harder to kill than SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- They demonstrate efficacy against a different human coronavirus similar to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Our proprietary solution can be applied virtually anywhere, including both soft and hard surfaces. Our formula works by using positively charged ions to kill microbes mechanically, as opposed to using chemical means. When used properly, it is sprayed on a surface and then allowed to dry.
Following the proper application process creates an invisible biostatic shield on every surface, and this positively charged polymer acts as a barrier that continues to disinfect for up to twelve weeks. When additional microbes, including bacteria and viruses, make contact with the surface, they are rendered inert. As an added benefit, the treatment eliminates odors and inhibits mold growth. Because it contains no toxic chemicals, it is not harmful to people or pets.
Does this solution sound like something that you and your cleaning teams could use to up your game in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic?
Benefits of partnering with Ladero:
- Traditional cleaning uses soaps or solutions with limited durability—they only work when they’re wet.
Ladero’s solution continues to defend against SARS-COV-2 long after it dries, and forms a biostatic shield that can stop infection and spread of viruses and germs for up to twelve (12) weeks.
- Many traditional soaps take more than ten (10) minutes to dry, and when they do dry, the effectiveness begins to fade.
Ladero disinfects surfaces within three (3) minutes.
- Some cleaning fluids use perfumes to cover up odors. That means the odors are back before your team has even left the building.
Ladero removes odors by eliminating odor-causing bacteria—and it’s so safe for pets that it can be used to treat dog beds.
- Many people call in cleaning contractors to get rid of mold and the methods used don’t even stop mold growth, short of ripping out the plywood and drywall where the mold persists.
Ladero inhibits mold growth with every application.
- Traditional cleaning crews use old-fashioned elbow grease to get the job done. Ladero is applied with electrostatic spraying, which charges the droplets so they are attracted to conductive surfaces. That means that a handrail sprayed with Ladero will provide a light, even coat on the front the back and top and bottom, with one simple application.
To learn more about partnering with Ladero, contact us today.